10 TIPS TO BUY A QUALITY BACKPACK
A backpack is one of the most crucial things any traveler takes along on their trip. Ask any experienced traveler and they will tell you that they never think twice about settling for the best choice of travel bag to get off the beaten track.
Looking to buy your first backpack? Or, replacing one that has worn out? No matter the reason, we have shortlisted ten useful tips to help you make an informed decision when buying the highest quality backpack.
1. Size – When it comes to choosing an amazing backpack that helps you reflect your style, size plays a significant role. A good backpack is available in various sizes, like Small, Day Packs, Medium, and Large. Ensure you consider all those items you will bring along when shopping for the bag.
2. Comfort – If you want to flaunt your bag, make sure your bag is comfortable enough. Avoid a bag that makes your back and shoulders feel the additional strain. Quality travel backpacks make you feel as if you are not carrying anything. Trying the bag before buying is a good idea. Leave the bag on your shoulders and feel the material in the straps and back. However, do consider Padded Backs, Hip Belts, and Shoulder Straps before purchasing one.
3. Fabric - The choice of fabric for your new backpack will express a lot about your style. Some fabrics may have that shine, the sheen of silk. Other materials, on the contrary, show lusterless finishes for that discreet yet chic look.
4. Durability – Durability goes a long way when it comes to picking out the best bag. If you are looking for the backpack to serve you best for years, it should be made of premium quality durable fabric.
5. Safety – Look for a backpack with lockable zippers so you can rest easy knowing that your bag is not only safe but secured as well. Make sure the backpack you choose has no less than one or two safety features.
6. Style – Style is another vital factor you might want to take into consideration when selecting a great backpack for your trip. The colors, designs, and sizes will spoil you for choice. You can choose the one suitable for different occasions.
7. Maintenance – Some backpacks might be reasonably priced, but they’re difficult to maintain. The bag you choose should be easy to clean and maintain so it can serve you for years.
8. Price – Never compromise quality with price but the price of a backpack you choose should be reflected in its craftsmanship and quality of the materials used. You don’t want the bag to tear open spilling all your stuff on your trip.
9. Storage Compartments – The backpack you choose must have multiple compartments and pockets so you can store all crucial items of use. You don’t need to store all your stuff in one space.
10. Weight – Any backpack equipped with wheels and handles is a must-have, but the extra features can add weight. Be careful when checking the bag’s empty space because it can consume a lot of baggage allowance when you’re traveling by air.
A suitcase is an ideal option for a beach resort or any city destination and duffel is the best alternative to make the most of a short trip. However, if you are looking for serious traveling, the flexibility of a backpack remains unmatched. Different types of backpacks include office backpacks, tour backpacks, travel backpacks, daypacks, trekking backpacks, hiking backpacks, and rucksacks. Buying a backpack for your trip can be quite of an overwhelming process. Don’t fret! The above-mentioned tips will make it easier for you to choose a high-quality bag.